We’re on a mission to partner with the local church to unite the local church for a new generation. We’re passionate about helping Every Church equip Every Person to go out into Every Place with the good news of Jesus. We want to see every man, woman, and child have a daily encounter with Jesus where they live, work, learn, and play.
We’ve launched disciple-making learning cohorts across the Puget Sound and we’re just getting started. Want to help tell the story of the Church in the Puget Sound? Explore our job openings below and join the team.
Videographer + Storyteller
- Develop and implement a communication strategy
- Videographer and editor
- Chief Storyteller (including video, blog, and social media)
- Creative lead on projects
- Generate campaign ideas and pitch to lead team
- Manage short- and long-term creative projects
- Social media management
- Understanding of story fundamentals (effective character, trajectory, hook, authenticity/details and calls-to-action)
- Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
- Stellar writing skills; understanding of news writing techniques
- Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
- Storyboarding experience; understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
- Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each
- Deep understanding of organization’s overall programming, fundraising, communications, and advocacy objectives
- Ability to incorporate and balance objectives of all departments to oversee production of strategic, compelling stories
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to coordinate and oversee the story collection, production and distribution process
- Experience in creating strategic communications plans (from research through measurement/evaluation) and in designing specific content strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Experience crafting editorial calendars and in re-purposing stories across platforms
- Working knowledge of intermediate- to advanced-level equipment (DSLR camera, video, audio recorder, microphones)
- Comfort and experience using editing software (image, audio and video, post production)
- Ability to design and maintain a story bank (using database or other software/hardware solutions)
- Expertise with online platforms: content management systems for web, e-newsletter services, and social media
- Experience using web analytics and social media monitoring/measurement tools
Ready to apply?
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.